Motorcycle Insurance in Alberta | What You Need to Know
Your motorcycle is a rough and rugged machine that perfectly encapsulates the feeling of freedom on the open road. With such a visceral association with this motor vehicle, it makes sense that you’d want to protect it by any means necessary. And that’s why speaking with a motorcycle insurance broker in Alberta is so important.
At Alpine Insurance, we house a team of Alberta insurance brokers to help you get the right insurance coverage on everything from your home or condo, all the way to your snowmobile, and of course, motorcycle. Keep reading to learn more.
Motorcycle Insurance Services in Alberta
In the unfortunate event of a collision, vandalism, or a theft, insurance will cover the costs that you would have otherwise had to pay out of pocket for. For this reason, you can’t afford not to have motorcycle insurance.
But you may be wondering what coverage options are available to you. Alpine Insurance offers a myriad of packages for your motorcycle insurance bundle, such as:
- Roadside Assistance: If your motorcycle happens to breakdown, run out of gas, or incur a dead battery, then our roadside assistance coverage will be your saving grace.
- Property Damage: If you unintentionally damage someone’s property with your motorcycle, charges can be paid out by your insurance policy.
- Bodily Injury: Causing bodily harm to another person can result in hefty charges. However, if you inadvertently hurt someone with your motorcycle, these charges will be paid in full via this insurance coverage policy.
- Collision: If your bike is stolen or damaged via an accident, fire, etc, your collision policy will manage the expenses to repair or replace your motorcycle
- Uninsured Motorists: This insurance policy will safeguard you from accidents or collisions with motorists who do not have sufficient insurance.
Do You Need Motorcycle Insurance in Alberta?
A motorcycle is seen just like any other automotive vehicle. For this reason, yes, you are required – by law – to have motorcycle insurance in order to legally operate your chopper. However, on the positive side, motorcycle insurance is typically much cheaper than car insurance.
The reason being is that your motorcycle – by virtue of its small stature – is less likely to bring about severe bodily harm (or property damage) in an at-fault collision. As a result, the costs of liability remain relatively low.
Motorcycles offer an amazing way to experience a more potent sense of freedom while on the road. It’s no wonder they’re so popular among enthusiasts. As such, you’ll want the proper coverage for your motorcycle, not just so you can continue riding legally in Alberta, but so you know your precious chopper is protected from collisions, thefts, vandalism, etc.
We here at Alpine Insurance are your trusted Alberta insurance brokers. It’s our job to ensure we gather the right information about you in order to personalize your insurance policy. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you.
Get your Motorcycle insurance quote online now
Reach out with questions or about applicable discounts.
Call and speak to a representative directly (587) 602-1305
Comments are closed.