What do I need to ask when buying car insurance in Alberta?
When talking to your insurance broker aboutpurchasing car insurance, it is important to keep the following in mind:
- What’s not covered: Use your insurance broker as a resource and ask what ISN’T covered by your auto policy.
- Be honest: Neglecting to disclose information can cause a lot of problems for you in the future.
- Consider your risk tolerance before increasing your deductible: It might be tempting to reduce your premium by increasing your deductible, but you should ask yourself how much you can reasonably afford to pay out-of-pocket if you had a claim today.
- Pay your policies on time: Forgetting to pay your policy can lead to cancelled insurance. Your credit history can impact your ability to buy insurance from another company.
- Ask about discounts: Different insurance companies offer different products and discounts. Make sure you ask your broker about available discounts for your specific situation.
Find out more about car insuranceat Alpine Insurance in Alberta today.
Comments are closed.