Learn about opportunities available at Alpine Insurance
With locations in Calgary, Canmore, Edmonton, Lethbridge and Red Deer, Alpine works hard to be the brokerage of choice for employees, clients and suppliers alike. Alpine consists of over 85 team members and provides over 50 million worth of insurance products annually for our clients.
A Real Career
Alpine is seeking ambitious and talented people who see insurance as a professional pursuit. The company provides competitive compensation, benefits paid fully by the employer, full training support and an exciting atmosphere in one of the fastest growing insurance brokerages in Alberta.
Alpine is proactive in ensuring team members are well trained to perform their respective roles. We believe that people who are placed in positions where their natural talents are deployed to the best effect will be more productive and will enjoy their work to an even greater extent.
Get in touch!
Alpine selects new team members based on your attitude to work, to learning, the ability to interact positively with colleagues (team skills) and finally, other work related skills. See our open positions below and apply today!
Current Open Positions
Personal Lines Account Manager (Calgary & Lethbridge)
Key Responsibilities & Qualifications
• Maintain accurate up-to-date Client Records on our TAM Broker Management System
• Process all change requests, endorsements, and renewals online with Company Portals
• Account round private passenger automobile and property insurance coverage
• Assess risks, calculate premiums, bind coverage and prepare documentation
• Answer all calls in a timely manner
• Be available to assist with all customer inquiries Personal Line products
• Excellent telephone manner and written skills
• High attention to detail and accuracy with proven time management and organizational skills
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook/ MS Word/ Compu-Quote, ITV Evaluator
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and follow-up on uncompleted tasks in a timely manner
• Minimum 2 years of current Insurance experience required
• CAIB or CIP Designation is an asset
• Level II Alberta General Insurance License is required
• Develop and maintain a positive, professional image with clients and other Alpine team members