HIGH NET WORTH CLIENT INSURANCE BROKERS, GET YOUR FREE QUOTE NOW
Alpine High Net Worth Insurance
Your most valuable asset is time, so why waste it comparing insurance providers. At Alpine insurance, we do the hard lifting for you. We provide you with a suite of comprehensive and private client services designed to save you time and money.
- A dedicated service advisor and associate team provides our highest level of personalized, attentive, and discreet service.
- Access to our industry-leading high net worth insurance companies:
- Chubb Insurance Company of Canada
- Guarantee Gold Insurance Company of North America
- Aviva Ovation Insurance.
- 24/7 access to your insurance policies through our online portal
Access to an Elite Group of Insurance Experts
Designated as a Chubb Cornerstone broker, Alpine Insurance offers you access to an elite group of insurance experts. But that’s just the beginning. Alpine passes on its many perks to you as a client so you can make better decisions about your valued high-end personal items. For example, Alpine has direct access to senior Chubb insurance executives, 24-hour customer service, special coverage needs and exceptions and reserved capacity for catastrophic response. In the worst-case scenario, Alpine’s agents have access to special project funding and elite services that can help you when you have a claim and you need the best help available.
High Net Worth
- No depreciation (Waiver of Depreciation): If this endorsement appears on your policy, we will ensure that the value of your vehicle does not depreciate in the event of a covered loss or theft.
- Specific Collector Car Coverage:
- Choice of Body of shop
- No kilometre restrictions
- Coverage of newly acquired vehicles worldwide
- Referrals to top restoration specialists when needed
- OEM parts replacement (when available)
- Rental car coverage
High Net Worth Homeowners coverage
- Complimentary appraisals: A licensed appraiser will visit your home to ensure your coverage is accurate to the true value of your residence.
- Enhanced business property coverage on your premises.
- Worldwide personal liability.
- Optional cash settlements on building and contents.
- Replacement cost coverage on primary, secondary, and seasonal properties.
Learn about our Insurance Coverage
- Agreed Value and Cash Option.
- Vintner and Sommelier. Vintner coverage offers basic protection: theft, fire, vandalism, and breakage. Sommelier coverage offers additional protection with the following coverages: temperature extremes, humidity changes, and vibration and light damage.
- No Deductible.
- Minimum Appraisal Threshold. For your ease, our companies only require appraisals for bottles of wine over $10,000.
- Blanket or Itemized coverage: Your choice while providing the same rate and coverage under both options (blanket coverage subject to a $5,000 per item limit).
- Cost Effective Rating. This coverage ensures that scheduling wine is more affordable than combining wine under contents coverage.
- Breakage. This coverage is included for both Vintner and Sommelier packages.
- Worldwide, Transit and Off-Site Storage. Available coverage for your wine anywhere in the world*. In addition, your wine is automatically covered while in transit to a new location or stored off-site (subject to limitation).
- Label Coverage. Available coverage for any damage to the labels of wine: peeling, tearing, etc.
- Wine Accessories. Also included in your coverage are climate control systems, racking systems, inventory systems, and other accessories. Territorial restrictions may apply.
Fine Arts, Furs, Jewellery and Collectables
Ensure your Valuables are Insured
- Newly acquired items are automatically covered for up to 25 percent of the itemized limit for a maximum of 90 days. This coverage can be applied to fine arts, furs, cameras, musical instruments, jewellery, and other collectibles.
- Pairs and Sets: We know the original quality is important so if we can’t replace or repair a damaged item with identical parts, we’ll cover the expense of replacing the entire set.
- We understand the changing costs of metals and precious gems. The companies we represent provide agreed value coverage on a scheduled item. If you decide to replace this item following a covered claim, some of our companies will pay up to 150 percent of the agreed value amount listed for this item to replace it.
- Specializing in products for high net worth homeowners.
- Worldwide protection
- Rental car protection
- Not-for-profit D&O coverage
- Coverage for personal injury, libel, and slander
- Limits up to $10,000,000
Calgary High Net Worth Insurance
As the owner of high net worth assets in Calgary, you need insurance protection that has the same sophistication in quality and specialization for your home and collections.
Your luxury home and valuables may not be appropriate for a basic insurance policy. Talk to a professional broker to discuss an insurance policy that can cover your home and your collections true value. When it comes to high net worth insurance, one product seldom fits all owners.
For you to get the insurance coverage that matches your economic wealth, you’ll want the guidance of an insurance industry veteran. Buying insurance for your high-value property and collections is a more nuanced and technical process that any standard insurance policy, which is why it’s important to get in touch with a licensed professional and discuss your options.
Alpine Insurance serves Calgary and other cities including Airdrie, Cochrane, Chestermere, Strathmore, Langdon, Okotoks, High River, and the surrounding areas.
Canmore High Net Worth Insurance
In Canmore, there are a lot of benefits to purchasing a high net worth insurance plan for your home and valuables. Your assets are unique and therefore require a specific view and approach to insurance.
Don’t waste time considering whether your luxury assets fall into one of the many categories and parameters, because there are so many amenable options to determine your coverage. It’s important to begin the process with an industry expert so you get a clear picture of how an insurance policy will fit for your lifestyle. A licensed broker can tailor specific policies to your needs in a highly unique and accommodating way.
Alpine Insurance serves the Canmore area, including Banff, Bragg Creek, and the surrounding communities.
Lethbridge High Net Worth Insurance
You’ve put in a lot of work to achieve your money and assets, now it’s time to put them to work for you. Choosing a high net worth insurance policy for yourself in Lethbridge is not as straightforward as picking a regular insurance policy.
You can learn more about how you can get insurance for your high-value home, automobiles, and collections in our Research Centre.
At Alpine Insurance, we have a specialized VIP Department for circumstances exactly like your high net worth insurance requirements.
By taking full advantage of Alpine’s skillful and well-connected insurance brokers, you’ll be asked to explore exactly what your circumstances are, so that we can reference the right insurance policies for your needs.
Alpine Insurance proudly serves Lethbridge, Fort MacLeod, Taber, Coaldale, Picture Butte, Magrath, Pincher Creek, Cardston, Claresholm, and the surrounding areas.
Edmonton High Net Worth Insurance
As the proud owner of a high-end home, jewelry, wine, or art collection in the Edmonton area, you need insurance protection.
There can be such a pronounced level of customization in high-value assets and high-income lifestyles that your situation is likely not something that can be commonly anticipated on the insurance market. For this reason, your high-value insurance must be customized to your situation in life, as well as to your home and collections.
Alpine Insurance serves Edmonton, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Fort Saskatchewan, Spruce Grove, Leduc, Nisku, and the surrounding areas.
Red Deer High Net Worth Insurance
A high net worth individual has unpredictable needs. To accommodate these needs, you have a vast array of options available to you to create your policy. Unlike other insurance products on the market, a high-value policy by necessity must be tailored to your highly individual assets and circumstances.
For the higher value clients in the Red Deer area, the basic insurance policies don’t cover the wealth your home and valuables embody.
Consult an Alpine expert today. With the help of our skillful insurance brokers, you’ll be invited to explore your insurance options and determine exactly how you want your policy to look.
Alpine Insurance serves Red Deer and major cities across Alberta, including the communities of Lacombe, Blackfalds, Sylvan Lake, Rocky Mountain House, Bowden, Ponoka, and the surrounding areas.
Faust High Net Worth Insurance
Whether you’re still an active part of the business world or happily retired, you’ve put a lot of hard work into your life and your home. Now it’s time to put your investments and your home to work for you.
Purchasing adequate insurance is investing in your assets, which keeps them safe and sound.
If you have any doubt about the extent of your coverage, get in touch with one of Alpine’s experienced insurance broker as soon as possible to discuss your options.
Alpine Insurance proudly serves Faust, High Prairie, Slave Lake, Athabasca, and the surrounding areas.