SNOWMOBILE INSURANCE BROKERS
Get the right insurance for your snowmobile
Many Albertans enjoy snowmobiling as an exciting winter activity. There is nothing like fresh snow and a clear day to head out for a ride. Before you do, be sure you speak with a broker to provide you with the appropriate insurance coverage.
What is snowmobile insurance?
In Alberta, snowmobile insurance offers protection for personal injury, damage to your equipment, and legal liability. If you’re planning to use your snowmobile on public land or cross public roads, you must have third-party liability insurance.
How we can help
At Alpine Insurance, we can give you expert advice on the right snowmobile coverage for you. As a broker, we can shop the market and make sure that you have the best coverage at the best price.
Insurance policies are not a one-size-fits-all approach; there are many factors to take into consideration. We can answer frequently asked questions about:
- Coverage for your trailer used to tow your snowmobile
- Modifications done on your snowmobile
- Exclusions that may apply
- Storing your snowmobile in a different province
- A snowmobile manufactured outside of North America
Our brokers operate with a network of insurance companies to provide you with quality insurance products and competitive rates.
Snowmobile Insurance in Alberta
If you are using your machine on public land, it’s a legal requirement to carry snowmobile liability insurance in Alberta. Listed are the main coverages to consider:
- Third-Party Liability – The Insurer agrees to indemnify the Insured and, in the same manner and to the same extent as if named herein as the Insured, every other person who with his consent personally drives the unit or personally operates any part thereof, against the liability imposed by law upon the Insured or upon any such other person for loss or damage arising from bodily injury to or death of any person or damage to property. There are additional agreements and exclusions to this coverage.
- Accident Benefits – The Insurer agrees to pay to or with respect to each insured person as defined in this section who sustains bodily injury or death directly and independently of all other causes by an accident arising out of the use or operation of an automobile.
- Collision or Upset – caused by collision with another object or by upset.
- Comprehensive – from any peril other than by collision with another object or by upset; this includes hail, wind, theft, fire and vandalism.
Every snowmobile insurance policy is different depending on your needs, the insurance company, and additional coverages and endorsements.
Snowmobile Insurance Quote
To calculate the cost of insuring your snowmobile, insurance companies take the following into account:
- The type, make, and model of your snowmobile
- The age of your snowmobile
- Where you live
- Your driving and claims history
- Available endorsements
- SEF 19- Limitation of amount
- SEF 32- Recreational Vehicle Endorsement
- SEF 40- Fire and Theft Deductible Endorsement
- SEF 44- Family Protection Endorsement
- Limited Waiver of Depreciation
- Accessories-additional coverage for loss or damage to accessories and/or upgrades
Keep in mind that your rates will also change if you add the policy to your home insurance, as a bundle with your auto insurance policy, or as a stand-alone policy.
Calgary Snowmobile Insurance
A day with your snowmobile is made even better when you know you’re protected with the right coverage. No matter how many precautions and preventive measures you take, snowmobiling comes with some risks and hazards. Whether it’s a collision that results in injuries, theft, or accidental fire, you can count on snowmobile insurance in Calgary to cover you in an emergency situation. Before you hit the trail this winter, speak with one of our Alpine Insurance brokers to make sure you have proper insurance.
Canmore Snowmobile Insurance
There’s nothing like hitting the trail with your snowmobile. The freshly packed snow, beautiful views of the Rockies, and peaceful surroundings is a perfect mini getaway in Canmore. A day spent on your snowmobile can quickly turn into a stressful situation if an accident occurs and you don’t have the right insurance coverage to protect you. Anyone who operates a snowmobile in Alberta is legally required to carry liability insurance, but there is personalized coverage that you can add to your policy that makes sense for you. At Alpine Insurance, we help you build your snowmobile insurance policy so you can have fun on the trails this winter worry-free.
Red Deer Snowmobile Insurance
Having quality snowmobile insurance doesn’t just mean being covered for repairs and damages – it means getting the most value for your money. At Alpine Insurance, our brokers can help you build a snowmobile insurance policy with personalized add-ons that makes sense for your use, lifestyle, and any specific risks to you. Enjoy this upcoming winter season with peace of mind knowing that you’re protected while using your snowmobile. We proudly serve Calgary, Canmore, Red Deer, Lethbridge, Edmonton, Faust, and surrounding areas.
Lethbridge Snowmobile Insurance
Did you know that snowmobile insurance extends beyond collision and damage repairs? If your craft is stolen, vandalized, or lost in an accidental fire, you can be protected with the right coverage. The last thing you want this winter season is to be left to pay out-of-pocket for a replacement or repair on your uninsured snowmobile due to an accident, theft, or other incidents. Our brokers at Alpine Insurance can help you build a snowmobile insurance policy so you can make the most out of the season worry-free.
Edmonton Snowmobile Insurance
You’ve worked hard for your snowmobile and you deserve a carefree day hitting the trails in Edmonton. A personalized snowmobile insurance policy gives you peace of mind knowing that you’re protected in emergency situations. Before you take your craft out this season, speak with one of our brokers at Alpine Insurance to make sure that you have adequate coverage. We’re here to answer your questions and help you build a personalized policy that makes sense for your specific needs.
Faust Snowmobile Insurance
In Alberta, our winters are long and cold but they also come with fun adventures, including blazing a trail through fresh powder on your snowmobile. In Alberta, anyone who operates a snowmobile is legally required to carry liability insurance. This covers you if you unintentionally injure someone or cause damage to their property while using your craft. At Alpine Insurance, our brokers help you enhance your insurance policy with personalized add-ons so you can enjoy this season with peace of mind.